Make me rich!

Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year New News

So...quite a bit has happened since my last post. Firstly, I've lost around 40lbs and thank god for that. Feeling that I'm still very overweight after dropping the equivalent of a medium sized child makes me realize how bad I had gotten. I still have about 50lbs to go and now that I'm not morbidly obese weight loss has slown substantially. If any of you are trying to slim down, I highly recommend loseit, which is an amazing weight management app.

I've been back to work for some time now, and hope to stay so for more than a few weeks without getting reinjured. My schedule consists entirely of overnights,which means I am involuntary nocturnal. As things have been absurdly busy, I've had very little time to study programming. What little time I have had to study has been put to good use.

Kelly and I moved into a much bigger, much nicer apartment. We're still in Port Washington, but in a more residential part of town. I have a fireplace now, so life is excellent.
Finally!
Things at the Freemason lodge are going splendidly. The lodge room looks great post renovation and I'm doing well in my new position. I've recently written a paper regarding Masonic secrecy, which was received very well in lodge. I'm happy to announce that a version of this paper was read in my favorite podcast: +Whence Came You? . I've gotten wonderful feedback from the reading and this makes me very happy. As the paper is fit for both Masons and non-Masons alike, everyone should feel free to CHECK IT OUT HERE.

As this is something of a reunion post, I won't go in depth into my nerdy goodness,but keep an eye open for comic, guild wars 2, dungeons and dragons, and tech posts in the future... unless I stop posting again.

Lastly, I'm writing this with my new Nexus 7, while also controlling my xBox with the same device. Technology is totally bitchin'. Sadly, I just noticed a faint scratch running vertically down the entirety of the screen and can't stop focusing on it. Guess I'll be taking a trip back to BJ's soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers