Make me rich!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Toss Your Balls Around

  I've been seeing a lot of videos of recent despicable occurrences at baseball games, namely those involve catching a ball in the stands. The worst of which was a grown ass woman taking the ball out of a little girls hands and cheering as though she won the world series, as the little girl walked back to her seat pouting.


   It's outrageous and hard to believe this crap really happens. I always try to have more faith in humanity, but at times like this I find it waning. Nearly as bad, if you continue watching that video, she accepts a high five from another grown ass fan, who I can only hope didn't see her steal the ball. And now, as I watch my new home town team, The Tampa Bay Rays, I see a man nearly knock a young woman over to try to steal a caught ball.

  I'll simply say this: I've always wanted to catch a ball at a game. Always. But if you one day see me catch a ball, keep watching, because you'll then see me turn toward the closest and youngest child and hand it over. I don't care how much you think the game means to you but that ball will be nothing but a cool memory. To a kid, it will be their world. Be a decent person and make a kids decade.

  More on my recent move to follow at a later date/time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers